Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Friends(final)


Best Friend, what does the word BestFriend means to me. Well i think that the word Friend for me is someone that thinks like you that knows you like if you were realatinve to them someone that is there for you all the time that will always be there for you. Some one that knows you likeno one else exept your parent but that they also dont blame. a friend wouldnt let you down.

Your friend is someone that maks you happy that makes you feel special all time that wont let you be used.

A Friend

if you are sad call me

i cant promise to be sad with you but i'll make you laugh

if your cyrying

call me i will try to make you happy and if i cant themn i will cry for you

if you want to cummite suicide

call me i promise to stop you

if you want to run away then

just call me i try to stop you

and if i cant i will go with you

if your mad call me

but if i dont answer then

mabe i need you this time.....

That was a poem that a friend send it to me last week as a message and hear is another one.

A friend

you are my loop to my hoop

yu are my pop to my tart

you are my the rain to my bow

but most importantly my best to my friend

you are my best friend

That was also a poem that a friend send to me as a message the same time but i thought it was cool it had more other things in the poem buti forgot iit but the poenm is cool because it is for a true friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment